Our alumni volunteers are a vital part of the Earlham community. Whatever your interests and strengths, there are numerous ways for you to get involved.
You can volunteer to:
- Interact with campus/students. Return to campus or connect virtually for student-centric opportunities such as panels, guest lecturing, networking events and campus activities.
- Support student career development. Participate in web-based conversations such as Skype panels, serve as city/regional contacts for interns or recent grads, lend professional expertise such as resume review, or represent your organization/institution at a career or grad school fair.
- Organize an event. Host Earlhamite gatherings virtually or in your region.
- Plan your class reunion. Work with peers and Earlham staff to plan a successful class reunion.
- Recruit prospective students. Assist the Admission Office in securing the next generation of Earlhamites. You may also refer a student now.
- Serve as your Class Chair. Be an ambassador to your class, and keep your peers engaged with the College.
Ready to volunteer?
We welcome volunteers in many ways.
Advisory boards and class chairs
Earlham’s alumni advisory boards and class chairs help strengthen the College’s relationships with its alumni and other constituents. Learn more, including how you can get involved, at the links below.
Alumni Council serves as the advisory body to the College on behalf of the Earlham Alumni Association.
African American Advisory Board
The African American Advisory Board (AAAB) serves Earlham by planning and implementing programs to assist the College in providing a supportive and productive learning and living environment.
Class Chairs serve as a goodwill ambassador and spokesperson for their class by promoting engagement and connection between Earlham and their classmates.
EC Connect is an online community that connects Earlhamites to fellow alumni, faculty and staff, and students. Create your account today to:
- Volunteer. Sign up to be a mentor to a current Earlham student, or help with recruitment and career development.
- Connect. Find Earlhamites who share your interests, live in your area, or work in your industry.
- Network. Offer or receive career advice, share your expertise, post jobs and internships, and expand your professional network.
- Engage. Stay up-to-date with all things happening at Earlham, and look at our event offerings.