The Office of Human Resources at Earlham partners with employees to provide support through training and development, management of benefits and payroll, and more.
While there’s plenty of helpful information on this site, we know that some questions are difficult to ask or answer via the web or email. You are always welcome to contact any of us by phone, or visit our office in the garden level of Carpenter Hall.
Employees of Earlham can find links to useful resources and forms here.
Please see the Faculty and Staff Handbooks for more information.
- Monday, July 6, 2020 — Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2020 — Labor Day*
- Thursday-Friday, November 26-27, 2020 — Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 21, 2020 – Friday, January 1, 2021 — Winter All-College Closure
- Monday, January 18, 2021 — Martin Luther King Jr. Day*
- Monday, May 31, 2021 — Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5, 2021 — Independence Day
*On these holidays, classes are in session and some employees may be required to work. If you are required to work, and you are Administrative Faculty, you will be given an alternate day off with pay. If you work and you are Staff, you will be paid for your hours of work, as well as holiday pay.
Medical Benefit Plan
- BPC participant forms and downloads (Print and fill out form, then send printed copy. Do not send form via email.)
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Happening on campus
There are currently no events.