The following information should guide faculty and departments in determining whether an existing course fits the criteria of an Applied Minors.
- Students must complete one Applied Minor, consisting of:
- 4-6 courses (normally 12-24 credits) from at least 2 divisions.
- A meaningful co-curricular activity.
- A “culminating experience.”
- CPC will accept and evaluate proposals for new Applied Minors and requests for substitutions/modifications to existing AMs from faculty and students.
- Details of the proposal form as recommended are listed in CPC’s recommendations document but may be changed by CPC in consultation with the faculty.
Happening on campus