The Office of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Registrar assists in providing the highest quality undergraduate education in the liberal arts and sciences by articulating curricular opportunities and expectations for students toward degree completion. Additionally we serve in partnership with the faculty to provide an environment that embraces and enhances the engagement of teaching and learning:
- To articulate curricular opportunities for students.
- To assist in the coordination of assessment of the general education curriculum.
- To articulate academic expectations for the Earlham degree.
- To evaluate academic progress of students toward degree completion.
- To assist the faculty in providing an environment that is most conducive to the engagement of teaching and learning.
- To coordinate the various components of academic advising.
- To represent the Earlham degree and curriculum to outside constituencies.
- Ordering of academic transcripts
- Requests for enrollment verification and letters of academic standing
- Approval of transfer credits
- Management and coordination of the academic schedule
- Management of course registration and enrollment
Ordering an Official Transcript
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 states that a request for official transcripts must be made in writing to the Registrar’s Office.