Forms, Registrar | Earlham College
COVID-19 news, plans and updates | READ MORE
Skip to Content


Please download the following fillable forms that are available in Box:

  • Academic Integrity Violation Form
  • Academic Leave of Absence Form
  • Academic Semester Planning - Four Year
  • Change of Adviser Request Form
  • Course by Audit Form
  • Declaration of Major Form
  • Declaration of Minor Form
  • DegreeWorks Modification Form
  • Enrollment Verification Form
  • "F" Evaluation Form
  • Off-Campus May Term Course Proposal Guidelines
  • Petition for Extension to Complete Course Requirements
  • Petition for Independent Study
  • Petition for Internship
  • Petition for Transfer of Credit
  • Petition to Propose an Independent Major
  • Petition to Retake a Course
  • Transcript Request Form
Print Friendly and PDF

Earlham College, an independent, residential college, aspires to provide the highest-quality undergraduate education in the liberal arts and sciences, shaped by the distinctive perspectives of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).

Earlham College
801 National Road West
Richmond, Indiana
1-765-983-1200 — Main Switchboard
1-800-EARLHAM (327-5426) — Admission


Earlham admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, gender and sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, gender and sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.