Each year, the Earlham Fund bridges the gap between tuition, other income and the actual cost of educating our students. That means we rely heavily on the generosity of alumni, family, and friends to continue to provide a life-changing education at a strong, secure College.
What do your gifts to the Earlham Fund support?
- A talented and diverse student body
- An inspirational and dedicated faculty
- Award winning international study programs
- Faculty/student collaborative research
- Maintenance and enhancement of a beautiful campus
- Sustainability initiatives
The beauty of the Earlham Fund
The beauty of the Earlham Fund is that it allows everyone–no matter his or her means, no matter the size of the gift–the opportunity to give back. For convenience, the College offers many giving opportunities:
- Respond to a letter or email by writing a check or giving online
- Make a gift when asked by a student caller
- Plan a special gift in honor of a reunion
- Honor a classmate, family member or beloved professor by naming an endowed scholarship or room for them
- Leverage a matching gift through their employer
- Transfer stock to avoid paying capital gains taxes
- Include the Earlham Fund in your planned giving
For more information, contact:
Director of annual giving
Email: [email protected]
Earlham Fund initiatives
On Earlham Day, thousands of alumni, students, parents, friends, faculty, and staff come together to give back, supporting education at Earlham. Join us!
Birding Big Day
Birding Big Day is a bird-a-thon and fundraiser for the Earlham Fund, which helps provide scholarships to make an Earlham education accessible to students.
Create an annual scholarship with a gift of $2,500 or more!
Scholarship support is crucial to provide an exceptional education to deserving students from all backgrounds, regardless of their ability to pay. A simple way you can meet this need is with an Earlham Fund gift of an annual scholarship, which:
- May be named for you or in honor of someone else.
- Are awarded to students during the year in which they are given—an immediate impact!
- Allow you to receive biographical information about the student(s) who receive your scholarship(s).
- Ensures your membership into the President’s Circle.
To fund an annual scholarship today, visit our online giving form. Be sure to include a comment as to what your scholarship’s name should be.