Office of Accounting
The Office of Accounting at Earlham:
- Records charges and credits to student accounts.
- Operates the cashier’s window.
- Processes payment to vendors for all college purchases.
- Records interdepartmental transfers.
- Keeps financial records for each department and prepares monthly reports of budgeted income and expenses.
- Maintains investment records.
- Works with the outside auditors.
- Prepares reports for outside agencies.
By appointment only. Please contact Carol McFarland.
Location and contact
We are located on the lower level of Carpenter Hall. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our fax number is 765.983.1444
- Business Expense Policy
- Reallocation Form
- Request for Payment
- IRS W- 9 Form — Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Fillable (Chrome and Safari browsers)
- Deposit Form
- Cash Reimbursement Form
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- Credit Card Forms and Policies
Happening on campus