Our Donors and Partners
Individuals, corporate sponsors and foundations who financially support the mission and value propositions of the Center for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity also support Earlham College as a whole, helping ensure that the CEIC remains a distinctive asset of Earlham.
Selected current donors
- Alan ’74 and Peg ’74 Scantland
- Blue Buffalo
- Economic Growth Group, Richmond, IN
- Freeman Foundation
- The Lilly Endowment Inc.
- The Max and Anna Levinson Foundation
- Methane Hub
- Wayne County Foundation
WHY PARTNER WITH THE CEIC?
The CEIC and Earlham offer partnership opportunities for both for-profit and nonprofit organizations. By partnering with us, you can:
- Collaborate with Earlham students and faculty who excel in areas of study and research that can benefit your organization.
- Recruit Earlham students to join your organization through internships, externships and permanent employment.
- Reduce your organizational costs in the areas of research and recruiting and improve your return on investment.
- Enhance your organization’s image by collaborating with one of the leading liberal arts colleges, recognized within the U.S. for its global connections.
Looking to recruit Earlham students to your organization?
See our students in action
Watch as students participate in the STARTedUP Richmond Student Pitch Competition and Innovation Night.
Every dollar counts when creating a life-changing opportunity. Donate today to the Center for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity to help us offer those opportunities for generations of Earlhamites to come.