The Heartland Region Scholarship
A nationally ranked liberal arts college—in your own backyard.
Our roots in the Midwest run deep. Since 1847, Earlham College students and faculty have been advocates for good in our region. And now, we’re seeking to help students attain a world-class, affordable education right here in the Midwest, through our new Heartland Region scholarship.
An education for good
Learning at Earlham inspires and motivates, demands and supports, and provides transformative learning opportunities and experiences so you can become an even stronger catalyst for good in a changing world.
- Best Value, The Princeton Review
- Best Classroom Experience, The Princeton Review
- One of the 40 Colleges That Change Lives
Earlham students have shown again and again that the College’s approach brings results.
- Graduates from the past five years have been recognized nationally and internationally, earning awards such as the Rhodes Scholarship, Fulbright Scholarship, the Watson Fellowship, the National Science Foundation Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, the Samuel Huntington Public Service Award, a Fellowship at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Stanford’s prestigious Knight-Hennessy Scholarship.
- Of all liberal arts colleges in the U.S., Earlham ranks in the top 2 percent for its percentage of graduates who go on to earn a research doctorate, a distinction that demonstrates both the level of academic quality and mentoring at Earlham.
Apply today for the Heartland Region Scholarship
Stay close to home while still experiencing traditional residential college life—all while getting your degree from a nationally ranked institution at an affordable price. This scholarship will be awarded to students living in Indiana as well as regions of Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio.
To apply for the Heartland Region Scholarship, simply submit an application for admission to Earlham College.