- Hanging with friends at Ullery’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop or Roscoe’s Coffee Bar in Richmond’s charming Depot District
- Running or biking on 60 miles of the Cardinal Greenway trails
- Volunteering at the Amigo’s Latino Center or Boys & Girls Club
- Taking in a symphony orchestra performance or watching a local theatre production
- Dining at one of the Thai, Italian, Japanese, Indian and Mexican restaurants in town
- Visiting museums or local historical sites like the Levi Coffin House, described as “Grand Central Station” of the Underground Railroad and named one of the top 25 national historic sites by the History Channel
Richmond has been named the No. 1 Small City in Indiana (Cities Journal) and has a rich heritage of music, culture and architecture. We also have access to bigger cities — Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Dayton are just an hour away.