The Athletics and Wellness Center is now offering lifeguard classes to those wishing to get certified.
AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARD AND CERTIFICATION CLASSES:
- Friday, May 3, 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, May 4, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 5, 8:00 am – completion
Where: Earlham College Athletics and Wellness Center
- $250.00 Non-Earlham Students
- $200.00 Earlham Students (may pay with student account)
- $150.00 Re-certification only (for those who are currently certified)
Class is a blended learning class. All videos will need to be viewed prior to class starting. It is the expectation that all lifeguard candidates will be prepared and participate in each session in its entirety.
This will be a complete Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid/AED class. Upon completion you will be certified (and emplyable) for two years.
Call 983-1734 to register. Email [email protected] with any questions.
Must be 15 years of age by May 7, 2021 and pass the pre-class swim test.