The Office of Student Engagement (OSE), located in Earlham Hall, is charged with many different aspects of student life at Earlham College. Among these responsibilities, the Office provides guidance to the Earlham Student Government (ESG) which consists of the:
- Process Keepers, the para-professional facilitators who oversees the administrative processes for ESG.
- Earlham Student Senate, which consists of Senators who represent the student body and lead decision-making on campus.
- Student Organizations Council, responsible for monitoring and providing service and infrastructure to the 70 student clubs on campus
The Student Activities Board (SAB) is overseen by the Office of Student Engagement. The SAB brings in extracurricular programs for student entertainment and gives Earlham students experience in event planning, promotion, organization and facilitation.
Student Activities also organizes day trips, on-campus programs, club sports, area shuttles and assists all recognized clubs and organizations with planning and execution of their events. The office organizes leadership workshops for student leaders. Topics have included:
- emerging leadership
- financial management
- organizational development
- community engagement and involvement
The Office of Student Engagement welcomes students, faculty and staff suggestions for programming.