The Campus Village Apartments consists of 44 one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments located on the south side of campus near the baseball field and equestrian barn (about a fifteen minute walk to The Heart). Campus Village has been recently renovated by the College - Woolman Drive units in 2017 and Gurney Drive units in 2016. All of these spaces provide students an opportunity for more independent living while still having the convenience of residing on-campus. There are approximately 117 beds available at Campus Village.
- Each 1-bedroom unit consists of a single occupancy bedroom.
- Each 2-bedroom unit consists of a single occupancy bedroom and a double occupancy bedroom.
- Each 3-bedroom unit consists of two, single occupancy bedrooms and one double occupancy bedroom.
- Central heating and air-conditioning.
- Every unit has a furnished living room, kitchen, and bedrooms, as well as a four piece bathroom.
- Every unit has its own washer and dryer.
- The 2- and 3-bedroom units have dishwashers in every unit.
- Fire alarm system centrally monitored by Earlham College Public Safety.
- Convenient on-site and street parking.
- Wireless internet.
The Campus Village Apartments are located on the south side of the Earlham College campus across from the baseball field and the equestrian barn. It is about a fifteen minute walk to The Heart!
Phone: (765) 983-1576