Students who wish to hold events in their college house, apartment, or residence hall must request and register these events at least three (3) business days before the event through the Office of Residence Life. The organizing student or students will meet with the appropriate administrative faculty member in charge of the area to discuss the event. Events within college houses and residence halls not requested and registered through the Office of Residence Life may result in referred through the Earlham College student conduct process.
To request an event, please complete the Event Registration Form.
Important Requirements of Events in Residential Facilities:
- Each event must have a primary event host who is responsible for the event. If the event is sponsored through an academic program, the faculty advisor is required to sign-off on the event.
- Open events are not permitted in college houses and residence hall rooms.
- Guest limits for events:
- College Houses: three guests per resident of the house.
- Apartments: three guests per resident of the apartment.
- Residence Hall rooms: three guests per resident for singles/doubles; two guests per resident for triples/quads.