132 Landrum Bolling Center
ELL Instructor & International Student Adviser
- Center for Global and Career Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Center for Global Education
- English Language Learning
- Comparative Languages and Linguistics
Safia Diarra is from Bloomington, Indiana, and teaches English Language Learning (ELL) courses. She is an international student adviser and a co-convener for the Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) minor. She received her master’s degree in linguistics and TESOL at Ball State University and began working at Earlham in 2014.