The Today@Earlham newsletter features events on the Earlham campus or events sponsored by an organization at Earlham College, the Earlham School of Religion or Bethany Theological Seminary. The newsletter is published Monday through Friday when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring semesters. All submissions are reviewed and edited by the Marketing and Communications Office.
Please don’t send similar messages to any of the Earlham listservs on the same day you have an announcement in the newsletter.
Please read the instructions and editorial guidelines in the sidebar before submitting an announcement.
Terms and Conditions for On-Campus Event Announcements
Before submitting an announcement for an on-campus event, you are required to register your event with 25Live at https://25live.collegenet.com/earlham, and have the venue approved by the Office of Events.
- For student events, failure to comply with this request may result in funding being lost for the host organization.
- For all on-campus events, failure to comply may result in confusion as a chosen venue may not be available.
- For more information, email the Office of Events at email@example.com.
In addition, the inclusion of film screenings require the acquisition of public performance rights.
By clicking the "submit" button at the bottom of this form, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
First day to publish: the date you wish to have the entry first published in the email edition of Today@Earlham.
Date to publish reminder: the date when your entry will be published again in the email edition.
When approved, your submission will appear at the Today@Earlham website (immediately if the “post date” is within 30 days) and in the email edition on the weekday requested. Submissions sent before 4 p.m. (Eastern) on weekdays are eligible for the next weekday's email edition.
- Entries will be published only twice to keep the newsletter fresh.
- Repeat or similar entries will not be published.
- The deadline for submissions is 4:00 p.m. (Eastern) on the weekday previous to publication.
- Please keep titles brief (75 characters or less, including spaces).
- Text is limited to approximately 150 words and is displayed as a single paragraph.
- Entries that cut and paste from poster copy will not be accepted.
- Entries should be written in third person and exclamation points are not used.
- If you have any questions, contact Web Content Manager Dave Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org