Key Club Grant
Win $1,000 for your high school Key Club
Your Key Club is invited to enter the Key Club Grant competition for the chance to win a cash grant from Earlham College.
Submit a proposal for a way your club could use $1,000 to improve your school or community, explaining how your proposed service and other actions will make a positive impact. Selected winners will be awarded $1,000 to help make their plans happen.
Submission materials and requirements
Proposals should be 3-5 pages and address the following topics. Incorporation of graphics/images are encouraged but not required.
- Key Club history: Provide a general history of Key Club at your school, when it began and a brief summary of past projects.
- Community need: Explain why your idea will benefit your school/community. What problem(s) are you addressing and how will your proposal resolve the issue?
- Financial need: How will your club use the $1,000 Earlham grant to put your plan into action?
Submissions are due by Monday, December 13, 2021.
Winners will be announced at the District Leadership Convention taking place March 4-6, 2022.
Prize: Grants up to $1,000 will be awarded for the top proposals based on creativity, thoroughness and presentation.
Cash awards must be used to carry out the winning ideas, and teams will be expected to document their journey as plans are implemented within their schools or communities.
Hands-on experiences at Earlham
At Earlham, we connect classroom learning to hands-on experiences, helping you build a purposeful path for your life after Earlham—whether that’s a career, graduate or professional school, the Peace Corps or something else entirely. Epic, Earlham’s signature initiative for experiential learning and career discernment, will provide you one of the richest sets of experiential resources in higher education.
The Epic Center for Global and Career Education is Earlham’s hub for experiential learning and career resources. The Center connects students to:
- One-on-one career advising and career-building workshops
- Employers and alumni in your fields of interest – Access to internships, externships and community projects
- Off-campus study programs and research opportunities
- The Epic Advantage, a grant to support a significant, career-discerning experience
Immerse yourself in your personal field of interest through one of our four interdisciplinary academic centers: