Will ensure safety of participants in the natatorium and monitor pool use. Answer questions and provide customer service.
National Certification required/current CPR and First Aid required. Must be proficient in swimming and all rescues and willing to work some early mornings and late evenings.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Active surveillance to prevent accident and injury
- Provide prompt reaction in the event of an emergency
- Greet AWC guests
- Report on-time to work with proper uniform
- Take the initiatives to tend to any areas in need of attention
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions
- Follow all employee procedures outlined in Employee Manual
- Complete housekeeping tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit the following application materials in a single electronic file:
- Cover letter;
- Statement on Diversity: The Statement on Diversity should describe how your values and leadership frame or center Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in your work.
- Contact information for three references.
All materials should be submitted to the Earlham College Human Resources Office at: [email protected].
The application review begins immediately, and the search will remain open until the position is filled.
Earlham College requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or apply for and receive a qualified exemption within two weeks of the employment start date.
Earlham utilizes E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Earlham College is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse community, one that reflects the makeup of society at large and that particularly welcomes and supports individuals from groups that have been historically marginalized because of factors such as race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, and physical ability. The College strongly encourages applications from women and people of color. As an institution with a Quaker identity, the College also solicits applications from members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org