The President’s Circle (PC) is Earlham’s leadership donor society for those who give $1,500 or more annually, allowing students of all backgrounds to pursue lives of purpose.
Each year, PC members contribute two-thirds of all gifts received by the Earlham Fund, supporting the immediate and ongoing needs of the College and empowering students as they build a future for good.
For our students and the ever-changing world around them, an Earlham education has never been so relevant, important, or needed. When members of the President’s Circle decide to invest in Earlham students, they are investing in:
- An education that brings intentional global influences to the forefront, allowing studentsto develop the framework to understand life’s complexities from a variety of perspectives.
- A system in which expert faculty and staff help students find their true potential and forge their own distinct path toward not only a successful future, but the right future.
- The power of a community built on purpose; pushing for active change based on our Principles and Practices
- Rigorous academics that challenge and support students in equal measure.
A more personal connection
At the core of Earlham is a dedication to developing impactful and meaningful relationships, including with our most generous supporters. That’s why each President’s Circle member has a personal liaison dedicating to fostering your relationship with Earlham.
Your liaison will be available for all your questions and will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your interests in the College. They will reach out to you twice a year with an update about Earlham or from College leadership.
Members of the President’s Circle are regularly invited to special events to connect with other donors, Earlham Faculty, President Anne Houtman, and other members of College leadership. These may include both in-person and virtual events.
- “America’s Broken Election System: How Rural Bias and Rising Polarization Explain the 2020 Contest” with EC Professor Thor Hogan and Legislative Assistant David Schutt `14.
October 27, 2020.
- Heart(h)side Chat with President Anne Houtman for all alumni, parents, and friends.
October 22, 2020.
To find success, students need a network of support that encourages them to pursue their educational goals. You can be a critical part of that network with a gift of $2,500 or more toward an annual scholarship.
Learn more about Annual Scholarships here.