- Joseph John Gurney Society - $25,000+
- 1847 Society - $10,000 - $24,999
- Around the Heart Society - $5,000 - $9,999
- Cupola Society - $2,500 - $4,999
- President’s Circle - $1,500 - $2,499
- Young Leaders Circle
- For alumni 1 – 5 years out - $250+
- For alumni 6 – 10 years out - $500+
Donors who have made a planned gift intention belong to the Circle of Friends. The Earlham Circle of Friends was established to recognize and honor generous alumni and friends who have invested in the future of Earlham College and/or Earlham School of Religion through their estate planning, irrevocable life-income arrangements, insurance policies, or retirement plans for which the College is the beneficiary.
The two recognition societies recognizing consistency of giving to Earlham regardless of gift size are the Earlham Sustainers Society, recognizing donors who have made gifts to the Earlham Fund for three or more consecutive years; and the College Sustainers Society recognizing donors who have made gifts to the College (regardless of designation) for three or more consecutive years.