Scholarships recognize students’ abilities or involvement in activities. Scholarship funds do not have to be paid back. Earlham-funded scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Merit Scholarships — These achievement-based scholarships are renewable for four years at Earlham, and are determined by the Admissions Office based on the application for admission. No separate application is required.
- Quaker Fellows Scholarship - This scholarship is available to students with an active interest in the Religious Society of Friends for the duration of their time at Earlham (with required re-enrollment each year based on academic standing).
- Bonner Scholarship — These scholarships are awarded to students who are committed to volunteer service and who demonstrate significant financial need. A separate application is required. The scholarship is renewable for four years based on recipient’s fulfilling service requirements.
- Carleton B. Edwards Chemistry Scholarship — These achievement-based Earlham scholarships provided by a special gift are renewable for four years.
- Rariden Scholarship — This scholarship is awarded to an Indiana student entering Earlham who is interested in pursuing an area within the visual and performing arts. The scholarship is renewable for four years.
Students must notify Earlham of any outside scholarships they are receiving from local, corporate or other sources outside of Earlham.