- Ph.D. Kinesiology
- M.S. Post-professional Athletic Training
- B.S. Athletic Training
NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising – member
1. Reeves B, Maghrabi P, Grogan S. Relationship Between Orthorexia Nervosa and Health and Fitness Status Among Students in Health-Related Academic Programs. Journal of Exercise and Nutrition. 2019;2(4).
2. Maghrabi P and Erdmann, K. Traumatic Injuries to the Head and Face. In: Cleary M. Acute and Emergency Care in Sports Medicine. 1st ed. March, 2019. Human Kinetics.
3. Terry MS, Maghrabi P, Todd D. Application of the Social Ecological Model to Target Sugary Beverage Consumption in Rural Kentucky. Kentucky Nurse. 2019; November/December.
4. Reeves B, Barwick E, Maghrabi P. Physical Fitness Level of First Year Exercise Science Students. Journal of Exercise and Nutrition. 2018; 1(6).
5. Maghrabi P and Terry MS. Effectiveness of a community-based health promotion “Rethink Your Drink” on reducing sugary beverage consumption: A case study. Journal of Exercise and Nutrition. 2018; 1(5).
6. LeGrand C, Dodd A, Maghrabi P, Garth K, and Erdmann K. Physical activity counseling prior to bariatric surgery. Kentucky Nurse. 2018; January/February/March:9-10.
7. Parish A, Baghurst T, Dwelly P, and Lirgg C. Effect of handedness on gross motor skill acquisition in a novel sports skill ask. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 2013;117(4): 1-8.
8. Oliver GD, Dwelly PM, Sarantis N, Helmer R, and Bonacci J. Muscle activation of different core exercises. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2010;24(11): 3069-3074.
9. Oliver GD, Dwelly P, and Kwon Y-H. Kinematic motion of the windmill softball pitch in prepubescent and pubescent females. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 2010; 24(9):2400-2407.
10. Tripp BL, Eberman LE, and Dwelly PM. Handheld vibration effects shoulder motion. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 2009;30(12): 868-871.
11. Dwelly PM, Tripp BL, Tripp PM, Eberman LE, and Gorin S. Effect of an athletic season on glenohumeral range of motion in collegiate overhead-throwing athletes. Journal of Athletic Training, 2009;44(6): 611-616.