In this role, I help ensure that technology decisions, investments and daily operations support and advance Earlham’s mission to the greatest extent possible.
I bring more than 15 years of information technology experience to this position. For the past five years, I served as chief technology officer for the Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township in Indianapolis. I previously held IT leadership roles for Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation in Trafalgar, Indiana, and Hamilton Southeastern Schools in Fishers, Indiana. Prior to that, I worked as a senior consultant for Pacific Technologies, Inc. in Bellevue, Washington. I also have experience in classroom teaching, audio/video production, retail sales, market research and small business ownership.
As Richmond native and a 1996 graduate of Richmond High School, I am familiar with both Earlham College and the surrounding community. I’m excited about working in my hometown and helping Earlham provide students with an education for good.
- MBA, University of Washington
- B.A., Purdue University
- Consortium of School Networking (CoSN)
- Indiana CTO Council (state CoSN chapter)
- Indy CIO Network
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Help Desk Institute (HDI)
- Purdue Alumni Association
- Purdue University President’s Council
- Purdue College of Education Dean’s Advocacy Council