Co-op members have the privilege of riding Schoolies in the arena, on the trail, and in clinics, which are organized based upon student interest.
There are very few restrictions on riding at the Stables, but we do follow several safety policies.
- All riders must wear helmets while mounted on any horse.
- Schoolies may only be ridden with a close-toed, heeled shoe or boot unless the rider chooses to ride without stirrups.
- Schoolies may not be ridden on the trail alone.
- Assistants may not ride alone.
- Schoolies may not be ridden below a real feel temperature of 15 degrees.
- Schoolies may not be jumped outside of a lesson.
- Lessons take priority for arena use, but other riders may ask the instructor for permission to ride around the lesson.