The Earlham Community can do amazing things.
The gift-giving, social-media-sharing, Earlham-celebrating worldwide extravaganza was bigger than ever in 2019! The 27-hour fundraising day resulted in 2,301 donors, and raised $728,124 for Earlham.
Earlham Day has been an opportunity for students, faculty, staff, and alumni from around the world to gather and honor all things Earlham. From the student/faculty collaborative research, to excellence in scholarship, to extracurricular opportunities, to the generosity and engagement of alumni, we have a lot to celebrate.
In 2019, Earlham Day was all about what our community can do together. Every person who gave immediately unlocked $200 for the Earlham Fund, thanks to these generous challenge donors:
- Georges `63 and Shorty Friedman `61 Birenbaum
- Jerry `63 and Jannie Miller `65 Dusseau
- Ken Hellendall `77
- John `64 and Jane Souder `64 Loose
- Alan `74 and Peggy Kral `74 Scantland
- Barbara Sharp `68
- Randall `68 and Alice Almond `68 Shrock