Project Lead the Way
Earlham’s Center for Global Health (CGH) is excited to partner with the Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Biomedical Science Program in offering renewable $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors from PLTW high schools.
Earlham’s Center for Global Health offers expert health career mentoring, internships and externships, and research and volunteer opportunities—locally, nationally or halfway around the world—so you gain invaluable leadership preparation in your chosen health career field.
In fact, Earlham students are accepted into medical schools and other health professions schools at rates significantly above the national average.
To be eligible for one of Earlham’s PLTW scholarships, you must:
- Graduate from a certified PLTW high school and complete a minimum of two PLTW Biomedical Science Program courses.
- Have an overall high school GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Apply and be admitted to Earlham College.
Scholarship criteria for renewal
To continue to receive the scholarship in subsequent years, you must:
- Be a full-time student at Earlham College.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Complete three STEM courses in your first four semesters at Earlham College.
- Complete one STEM course in each of your junior and senior years.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Fill out our form below to get in touch and learn more.
EXPERIENCE THE EARLHAM DIFFERENCE
As a nationally ranked liberal arts college, Earlham provides one of the top 20 classroom experiences in the nation according to The Princeton Review. Earlham graduates routinely earn funding from the National Science Foundation, and we’re among the nation’s leaders in higher education for the percentage of our graduates who receive doctorates in the life sciences.