All employer applications will be reviewed by a committee comprised of Earlham faculty and students and who will use the following criteria to determine which internships best align with the goals of this program.
- Potential for developing students’ practical/industry experience
- Potential for developing students’ mastery of the NACE Career Competencies.
- Impact to the local community.
- Potential for providing students an immersive experience in the local community.
- Alignment with the current needs and interests of the Earlham student population.
- Financial need.
- Outcomes of previous experiential learning partnerships with Earlham College (internships, Bonner, off-campus work study, etc.).
- Alignment with the mission and values of Earlham College.