Earlhamites from all majors have found careers in the Social Services & Spiritual Life sector. Use this guide to identify ways to start building your portfolio.
Apply for Internships
Below are some examples of Earlham Network Employers who offer internships that could help you gain experience in this sector. Learn more about applying for internships here.
- Amigos: Summer Intern
- Exodus Refugee Immigration: LCORE Internship
- Indiana University Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health - Public Health Summer Research Intern (Social & Behavioral Science Youth Camp)
- Girls Inc.: Summer Coordinator Intern
- Boys & Girls Club of Wayne County: Education Summer Intern
- Randolph County YMCA: Camp Yale Program Assistant Intern
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL): Summer Intern
Volunteer in Richmond
Log in to Earlham Engage to follow some of these agencies and find out about their volunteer needs.
- Achieva Resources
- Amigos: The Richmond Latino Center
- Aseracare Hospice
- Area 9 In-Home and Community Services Agency
- Circle U Help Center
- Friends Fellowship Community
- Genesis of the YWCA
- Hand-in-Hand Adult Day Care of Richmond
- Habitat for Humanity
- Independent Living Center of Eastern Indiana
- Open Arms Ministries
- Positive Alternatives (program of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County)
- Premier Hospice
- Reid Health
- Right Sharing of World Resources
- Rock Solid Ministries
- Special Olympics
- Sunrise Inc., Therapeutic Riding
- Townsend Community Center Inc.
- United Way
- Wayne County Health Clinic
- Wernle You and Family Treatment Center Inc.