Earlhamites from all majors have found careers in the Social Services & Spiritual Life sector. Use this guide to identify ways to start building your portfolio.
Get Involved in Campus Activities
- Action Against Sexual Violence
- Substance Abuse Awareness Club
- Center for Inclusive Gender Identities
- College Meeting for Worship Committee
- Earlham Christian Fellowship
- Jewish Student Union
- Muslim Student Association
Apply for Internships
Log into Handshake and fill out your profile and the Career Interest Survey to see suggested internships that match your interests. Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach to talk about your options and internship funding opportunities.
Volunteer in Richmond
Log in to Earlham Engage to follow some of these agencies and find out about their volunteer needs.
- Achieva Resources
- Amigos: The Richmond Latino Center
- Aseracare Hospice
- Area 9 In-Home and Community Services Agency
- Circle U Help Center
- Friends Fellowship Community
- Genesis of the YWCA
- Hand-in-Hand Adult Day Care of Richmond
- Habitat for Humanity
- Independent Living Center of Eastern Indiana
- Open Arms Ministries
- Positive Alternatives (program of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County)
- Premier Hospice
- Reid Health
- Right Sharing of World Resources
- Rock Solid Ministries
- Special Olympics
- Sunrise Inc., Therapeutic Riding
- Townsend Community Center Inc.
- United Way
- Wayne County Health Clinic
- Wernle You and Family Treatment Center Inc.