Your family's financial information is considered in the total evaluation of your application. In other words, your application to the College is complete only when we have received your financial documents.
Please print the International Student Financial Aid Application and complete it in consultation with your family.
- All monetary amounts should be converted into U.S. dollars using present exchange rate.
- The amounts for income, expenses and expected contribution are yearly amounts.
- In Section F- Expected Support for Education Expenses, list only the amount your family is able to contribute toward your educational expenses. Do not list the total amount of yearly income here.
- Gather supporting documents that confirm the availability of funds used for your expected family contribution. These documents may include bank documents, salary or wage statements, tax records, etc.
- You will need to have digital versions of your ISFAA and supporting documents ready to upload. Please try to have all pages of your ISFAA saved in one file.
- Click on the Upload ISFAA button to upload your financial documents.