In this rapidly changing time, Earlham is operating under the following broad goals. Each area of campus is developing strategies and budgets in alignment with these goals. President Houtman shared the goals with the Board of Trustees at its March 2020 meeting:
- Build a Financially Sustainable Path for Earlham
- Maintain Earlham’s Full Ability to Access Government Funding (while maintaining compliance with federal laws)
- Improve Student Success and Experience
- Establish Strong & Enduring Relationships On- and Off-Campus
- Support the Earlham School of Religion in expanding its impact through increased enrollment and sustainable financial practices.