Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ec-app-insert-video.cshtml)
Earlham and the Wayne County area host modern, globally aware, diverse communities. The College and the community enjoy a strong, mutually beneficial connection.
- The College’s day-to-day operations contributes more than $50 million toward the local economy every year.
- Earlham employs nearly 400 area citizens, making it among the top 10 employers in the county.
- Many of Earlham’s students participate in service activities in the community, accounting for about 23,000 volunteer hours annually.
- Earlham hosts an active calendar of events open to the Richmond community.
- The College founded the Earlham Community Partnership Council, a group of local community leaders, College representatives and Earlham students. The Partnership Council advises the College on matters concerning the local community, providing an important link between the two.
- The Chamber also recognized the College's committment to working with local contractors with the Bob Rosa Buy Local Award in 2014.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County gave the College the Earl and Kathryn Mayer Award in 2014. The award is given anually to a partner that improves the lives of local youth.
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ec-feature-single.cshtml)
For more information on Earlham's connection with Richmond and Wayne County, contact:
Vice President of