Come and Visit
We strongly recommend that you visit Earlham's campus and interview with one of our counselors. Together, the visit and the interview are invaluable tools for helping you and us discover whether Earlham is the right college for you.
Your personal experiences on the campus, in the classrooms and residence halls, and with the students and faculty can be significant to your decision-making process. You and your parents are welcome to visit campus throughout the year.
Please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance:
- Fill out the Visit Request Form
- Call us: (800) EARLHAM (800-327-5426) or (765) 983-1600
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Academic Year
- The Admissions Office is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and select Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Interviews and tours are available Monday-Friday and select Saturdays, except during holidays.
- Overnight visits for seniors are offered Sunday-Thursday and are limited to one night.
- Class visits and appointments can be arranged when classes are in session. Find out when classes are in session on the academic calendar.
- 2015-2016 Events: Fall Visit Events - October 11-12 and November 8-9, January Visit Event - January 17-18, Admitted Student Events - April 3-4 and 10-11, Spring Visit Event for Juniors and Sophomores - May 14
See the Visit Calendar for more information
- Parents: Check local accommodations or download the PDF listing; we are unable to host parents in the residence halls.
- A shuttle service is available for students traveling alone from Dayton International Airport. Please request this service when you schedule your visit.
- More Visit Tips