Come and Visit
We strongly recommend that you visit Earlham's campus and interview with one of our counselors. Together, the visit and the interview are invaluable tools for helping you and us discover whether Earlham is the right college for you.
Your personal experiences on the campus, in the classrooms and residence halls, and with the students and faculty can be significant to your decision-making process. You and your parents are welcome to visit campus throughout the year.
Please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance:
During the Academic Year (August 22-May 5)
- The Admissions Office is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The office will be closed December 26-30.
- Available for individual visits when classes are in session: Interviews, campus tours, class visits and other appointments, as well as overnights in the dorms (seniors only)
- Upcoming 2017 Events: January Visit Event - Sunday January 15-Monday January 16
- Parents: We are unable to host parents in the residence halls. Download the PDF listing of local accommodations.
- A shuttle service is available for students traveling alone from Dayton International Airport. Please request this service when you schedule your visit.
- More Visit Tips