Earlham College is offering its returning and transfer students residential space in the Campus Village Apartments for the 2017-18 academic year. The Campus Village Apartments consists of 21 two- and three-bedroom apartments that will be newly renovated for fall and are located on the south side of campus near the baseball field and equestrian barn (about a fifteen minute walk to The Heart). These spaces will provide students an opportunity for more independent living while still having the convenience of residing on-campus. There are approximately 70 beds available for 2017-18. Earlham is excited to offer this opportunity!
- Each 2-bedroom unit consists of a single occupancy bedroom and a double occupancy bedroom.
- Each 3-bedroom unit consists of two, single occupancy bedrooms and one double occupancy bedroom.
- Central heating and air-conditioning.
- Every unit has a furnished living room, kitchen, and bedrooms, as well as a four piece bathroom.
- Every unit has its own washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
- Fire alarm system centrally monitored by Earlham College Public Safety.
- Convenient on-site and street parking.
- Wireless internet.
The Campus Village Apartments are located on the south side of the Earlham College campus across from the baseball field and the equestrian barn. It is about a fifteen minute walk to The Heart!