College Meeting for Worship
The weekly College Meeting for Worship combines quiet worship, readings, music, and a prepared message by a senior student or faculty member. Designed as a semi-programmed Quaker service, each week’s speaker is encouraged to creatively incorporate elements from his or her own religious tradition. Worship begins at 1 p.m. on Sundays in Stout Meetinghouse.
Spring 2015 —
“Spirituality & Social Change”
How has your spirituality shaped your view of social change (and vice versa)?
How do you see yourself as an agent of social change?
Who and/or what inspires you?
- 18: Adetokunbo Adeshile, Bonner Scholars Program Coordinator
- 25: Cecelia Capanna, Senior Human Development and Social Relations Major
- 1: Alex Cook, Senior Peace and Global Studies Major
- 8: Sarah Medlin, Senior History Major
- 15: Quina Weber-Shirk, Senior Peace and Global Studies Major
- 22: Silent Worship in the Manner of Unprogrammed Friends
- 1: Ezra Smith, Senior Physics Major
- 8: Daniel Vargas Cambronero, Senior Biology Major
- 15: Spring Break
- 22: Spring Break
- 29: Zane Foster, Senior Theatre Arts Major
- 5: Phoebe Jones, Senior Religion Major
- 12: Anita De León, Senior Peace and Global Studies & Women’s, Gender, Sexuality Studies Major
- 19: Holly Miller, Senior Human Development and Social Relations Major
- 26: Vesta Davis, Senior Environmental Studies Major
- 3: Silent Worship in the Manner of Unprogrammed Friends