Information about curricular opportunities polices and course schedule changes can be viewed in the Curricular Resources Channel at theHeart (portal). Please be mindful of the following distinction: if you register for a course with an enrollment limit, you are not enrolled in the course until the you attend on the first day. Courses with an enrollment limit are noted on the schedule. If the course has a cap that closes when the enrollment limit has been met, you can check available capacity throughout the registration period.
Please review these Enrollment Policies:
- If you have registered or plan to register for an audit, complete the audit form available in the Registrar's Office before the close of the registration period. Audits cannot reverse to a credit option.
- If you are re-taking a course, please complete the appropriate form available in the Registrar's Office. Forms not submitted during the registration period are subject to a $25 late fine.
- Forms are available in the Registrar's Office to petition to take a course using the Credit/No Credit Option. Related information can be found on the form that is due by 4:00 p.m., on Friday, January 25.
- Registration for an independent study requires a petition to be approved by the Associate Academic Dean or the Registrar. These forms are available in the Registrar's Office and are due in the Registrar's Office by the close of the final spring course enrollment period, Tuesday, January 22.
- Students will need approval from the Registrar's Office to register for an overload. Credits hours over 18 will be removed.
12 semester credits are required to maintain full-time status. Please note that Wellness credits do not count toward full-time status. Part-time status must be approved by the Registrar and granted only to seniors who are completing their requirements within the semester of registration. Seniors must complete the application for part-time enrollment prior to submission of their registration and before the close of the registration period or they can not be considered for approval.
AWPE Activity Courses and Music Lessons
Students must register for first-seven week, second-seven week or 10-week Wellness activity courses by the close of the final spring course enrollment period on Tuesday, January 22. The dates for first- and second-seven weeks are indicated on th course schedule under Date Range. AWPE activity credits and music lesson credits are non-tuition-billed credits. Music lessons are $420 per credit hour and are billed directly to student accounts.
Final registration/course enrollment changes for Spring 2019 is Tuesday, January 22. Courses dropped after this date remain in semester charges.
Additional tuition is charged for registered hours over 18 within the semester at a rate of $1,265 per credit hour. Exceptions will not be made to this College Policy.
For More Information
If you have questions, check the Academic and Enrollment Policies or contact the Registrar's Office.