The deadline for the Quaker Fellows Application is Feburary 15
Complete the three-step process:
- Email both essays to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have your recommendation letters emailed to: email@example.com.
- Enter contact information below.
1. In one essay of 1,000 to 1,500 words, respond to each of the three categories: community, leadership and spirituality; referring to at least two questions in each section provided below.
What does “community” mean to you? What do you consider to be your community or communities? What expectations do you have about community life? Can you describe a time when you have contributed to your community? Can you describe a time when you have received from your community?
What does leadership mean to you? How do you view leadership? How do you express leadership? When you think about your mentors or role models, how do they express leadership? Do their examples hold meaning for you? Please keep in mind that we see the potential of leadership in each person, expressed in a variety of ways.
How does Quakerism play a part in your daily life? In your context, what do you appreciate most about Quakerism? What do you find most challenging about Quakerism? Are there aspects of Quakerism that you would like to learn more about?
2. In 300 to 500 words please respond to the following question: Why do you want to be part of the Quaker Fellows program?
Instructions can be found here.
Please complete the following online form.
If you have any questions please contact:
Director of the Newlin Quaker Center