In order to ensure our patrons a safe and pleasant experience within our various performance spaces including Goddard Auditorium, Wilkinson Theatre, Lingle Recital Hall and McDaniel Studio Theatre, we request that everyone follow these few rules while inside the performance halls:
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to an event in order to be seated by the beginning of the performance.
- Tickets must be presented at the door to enter. If you must exit an event, please notify an usher so you will be allowed to reenter.
- No food or drink.
- No photography or video recording without permission.
- No smoking (Earlham is a smoke and tobacco-free campus).
- No audible cell phones or other electronic devices.
- Please refrain from talking while performances are in session.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manger(s).
- Patrons will not be allowed to enter ticketed events without a ticket.