1. After your admission to Earlham, please send your confirmation deposit to the Admissions Office immediately. We cannot accept your Horse Application until you are a confirmed student.
2. Complete the Horse Application. And email it to the Barn Staff at email@example.com. You may type your responses into the body of an email, attach a text document, or attach a pdf or image file of a hand written and scanned application.
The deadline for Horse Applications is in May. On that date, the Stall Priority Policy will go into effect. After that date, it's not too late to send in your Horse Application! If the barn is not full, you may still be able to get a stall!
3. The Barn Staff will contact you in response to your Horse Application. The Application is primarily a tool for Barn Staff to ensure that we can meet the needs of your horse. They very infrequently turn horses away unless stalls are full. We are not able to meet the needs of stallions, pregnant mares, foals, weanlings or dangerous horses and may not be able to meet the needs of very young horses.
4. During the summer, the Barn Manager will send you a Boarding Contract and information packet. Please sign this and send it back.
5. Congratulations! You are now a Boarder at Earlham College Stables! The next page will describe how you can prepare to bring your horse to the Stables!