Assistant Athletic Trainer
June 09, 2015
Earlham College is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Athletic Trainer in the Department of Athletics. This is a seasonal position for the upcoming Fall Semester (14 weeks) — Monday, August 10, 2015 - Saturday, November 14, 2015. The salary of $5,000 - $6,000 is commensurate with experience.
This is an Athletic Training/Sports Medicine appointment. Earlham is a member of the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference and NCAA Division III.
This position is Ideal for recent graduates who will not be starting graduate school until 2016. The successful candidate will:
- Gain independent experience to help strengthen your resume and applications.
- Gain experience working with multiple sports:
- In-Season — football, men's and women's soccer, field hockey, volleyball, men's and women's cross country, women's tennis;
- Pre-Season — men's and women's basketball; and
- Non-Traditional Season — baseball, men's tennis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily duties include assisting with pre-practice preparation for in-season fall sports teams, rehabilitation of athletes, and sports medicine coverage of practices and home contests.
- In addition, there will be some travel required with teams depending on home coverage needs and availability.
Experience & Qualifications
- NATA / BOC Certification required by start date.
- Licensed by the State of Indiana within 30 days of start date.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three references as a single electronic file to:
Human Resources Office
801 National Road West
Richmond, IN 47374-4095
Review of applications will begin immediately.
Earlham College continues to build a community that reflects the gender and racial diversity of the society at large, and, therefore, we are particularly interested in inviting and encouraging applications from African Americans, other ethnic minorities, and women. Earlham also is eager to solicit applications from members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
Earlham College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Earlham utilizes E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.