Connect and engage through service and leadership.
Earlham develops leaders who are engaged both locally and globally, and the Center for Career and Community Engagement helps students enact their impulses to make a difference in the world.
Our Community Engagement Services
The Center for Career and Community Engagement:
- connects students with volunteer opportunities in Richmond and around the globe.
- forms reciprocal, mutually beneficial relationships with community partner organizations and agencies, seeking long-term solutions to complex challenges.
- supports teaching faculty to incorporate service learning, community-based research, and other forms of community-based learning in their courses, allowing students to develop knowledge and skills while addressing community issues.
- encourages student engagement with movements for social justice, public policy, and voter education and registration.
- provides students with information about many service and social justice opportunities open to recent college graduates.
- administers the Bonner Scholars Program, a service scholarship program.