Interested in building tangible knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of health science, sustainability or business? Earlham’s Integrated Programs accelerate the transition from college to career through immersive, experiential learning. The programs are open to all students, regardless of major, and can be undertaken at any point in your Earlham career.
Each program is built around a learning-by-doing approach, giving you a diverse suite of competencies, skills, and experiences to help translate your liberal arts education into real-world application.
High Impact Learning
Specific Program Components Include:
- Internships at premier organizations in Indiana and across the country
- Focused academic coursework integrated with real-world, project-based learning
- Networking and mentoring with alumni in the field
- Travel study trips off-campus both nationally and internationally
- Skill-building workshops
- Graduate school and career advising
- Digital technologies to help you plan next steps, document your competencies and demonstrate your learning
Each Integrated Program has a faculty coordinator who will help guide you through your experiences and advise you on next steps. Directed collaboratively between Earlham’s Center for Integrated Learning and associated academic departments, the Integrated Programs draw from a wide range of faculty expertise and programming opportunities — from service learning to international programs, career education to alumni development