1. Submit application
A complete application should be submitted to Handshake, and includes:
- Verification, Job Description, Expectation Form (signed by personal site supervisor)
- A detailed budget spreadsheet
- Internship Rationale
2. Meet with staff member of CGE*
If your internship is located in a country in which you are not a passport holder, you will discuss visa requirements and considerations for global travel.
Please review international travel queries
3. Meet with International Student adviser*
Students studying at Earlham on an F-1 Visa and/or have an assigned international student adviser should consult assigned adviser.
4. Attend an orientation session
These one hour sessions will be held periodically throughout the spring semester and will provide students with critical information for having a successful internship experience. Check the events section of Handshake to view and register for available sessions.
*These steps are only required for students that meet the criteria listed in the description