The Career Education Office is here to guide and support you in planning and implementing your unique 10-year mindset.
Our office provides:
- one-on-one appointments
- workshops, presentations, and events on career development topics
- document and application review (resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- help with the graduate/professional school search and application process
- assessments geared toward identifying skills, professional aspirations, and majors
- connections to alumni for networking
- information on fellowships and scholarships
- access to QuakeConnect and other resources for finding internships, jobs, and research opportunities
For information regarding student employment in Earlham College, please visit Work Study.
QuakeConnect for Students
QuakeConnect is our office's online job posting and application system. To create an account, go to QuakeConnect and click on Students. Once registered, you’ll be able to search postings for service, internships, summer jobs, full-time employment, and other opportunities. You can also create a profile which is searchable by employers and upload documents like resumes and cover letters. For more information, contact the Career Education Office.
A collection of career-specific web guides developed for the liberal arts student. Links to jobs and internships as well as tips and strategies on job hunting are included.
Career, employment and job search information for more than 25 countries, and an employer directory containing thousands of company listings.
A career planning tool that includes free assessment tools for Earlham students (access code available in the Career Education Office).
Search postings for service, internships, summer jobs, full-time employment and other opportunities.
Career and graduate school preparation including sample tests such as the GRE and the GMAT.