Our office is committed to providing Earlham students with services that will prepare them for accessing the world of work. Whether your goal is picking a major, service opportunities, internships, summer jobs, graduate school, or positions after graduation, our office is here to support you.
We offer you many ways to access our help:
- one-on-one appointments
- workshops and presentations on career development topics
- document and application review (resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- help with the graduate/professional school search and application process
- assessments geared toward identifying skills, professional aspirations, and majors
- connections to alumni for networking
- access to QuakeConnect for listings of opportunities like internships, jobs, and research opportunities.
- information on post-baccalaureate fellowships
Make an appointment with our office by visiting Appointments.
For information regarding student employment in Earlham College, please visit Work Study.
QuakeConnect for Students
A wonderful tool available to students is QuakeConnect, our office's online job posting and application system. You simply need to go to QuakeConnect and click on “Students” to create a new account. Once registered, you’ll be able to search postings for service, internships, summer jobs, full-time employment, and other opportunities. Unique to this system is the ability to create a profile searchable by employers and to upload documents like resumes and cover letters. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Our Office, we’re happy to help.