Support Your Student
As the parent of an Earlham student, there are many ways you can show your support as your student explores different career and life paths.
Encourage your student to:
- Visit the Career Education Office early and often
- Explore possible career paths by attending events and programs in the Center for Integrated Learning
- Seek out internship and volunteer opportunities
- Be active in his or her own education
Check out our Integrated Learning Guide to learn more about how students can make the most of their Earlham education.
In the Career Education Office, our goal is to prepare Earlham students for meaningful lives and careers.
- 84% of our graduates report finding employment within six months of graduation.
- 92.3% of our graduates find employment within a year of graduation.
- 79.4% of Earlham grads report having meaningful employment.
- 90% of Earlham graduates report attending one of their top three graduate school choices.
- In the last 10 years, 11 Earlham students have received the Watson Fellowship, and 25 Earlham students have received the Fulbright.
Click here to find out more about our graduate outcomes.