If you haven't already submitted your non-refundable $250 deposit
, please confirm your place in Earlham's Class of 2023. Only students who have completed this step are eligible to apply for August Wilderness 2019.
Applications for August Wilderness open on February 1, 2019, and close June 15, 2019.*
*Please note that the application deadline has been extended from the original date of June 1.
The process is as follows:
- Fill out an online August Wilderness application form.
- You will receive an email notifying you of your participation status.
- If accepted, you will receive via email information on paying the $200 deposit for August Wilderness 2019.
- Upon receiving your August Wilderness deposit, you will receive a course information packet with forms to return.
- Return liability release waiver, health forms* and vaccination record.
- *There are two health forms to complete: the Earlham College Health Record Form and the August Wilderness Physical Examination Form. Your complete Earlham College Health Record Form and the August Wilderness Physical Examination Form should be taken to your physician for review and completion. Both completed forms should be returned to Earlham College Health Services.
- Complete participant questionnaire and arrival information.
- Once all paperwork is complete your place will be confirmed.
- Your student account will be charged with the course fee balance on July 1, 2019.