Reunions celebrate your history and the College’s future. Be part of the celebration!
We will be honoring classes ending in 9 and 4 during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend 2019.
As a reunion committee member, you are our best ambassador. Your support makes your class reunion successful. Reunion volunteers work with each other and the alumni relations team via email, conference calls and in-person (when possible) starting as early as the winter before the reunion. Key responsibilities include:
- Contacting classmates to encourage them to attend.
- Leading by example in class giving.
- Drafting letters for the alumni relations team to send to your class regarding your reunion and class giving efforts.
- Setting up/maintaining a class Facebook group.
- Making suggestions for the Saturday class reunion dinner.
- Sharing class giving and participation totals and thanking donors at the Saturday class reunion dinner.
- Following up with classmates post reunion regarding class giving goals and deadlines.
- Using other tools, including, but not limited to, additional social media platforms, to increase excitement about the reunion and keep classmates informed of plans.