Pittsburgh Earlham Day Cocktail Hour
- Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Location: Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse Tasting Room, 1055 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Celebrate Earlham Day in Pittsburgh!
Join us to celebrate Earlham Day at the Wigle's Northside Barrelhouse and Whiskey Garden. We will enjoy seasonal cocktails, spirit sampling, snacks, and a mini-tour of the inside of the Barrelhouse.
Earlham Day: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse Tasting Room
1055 Spring Garden Ave
Parking is available directly in front of the Barrelhouse, as well as in the following locations:
- Gravel lot on Spring Garden Ave, diagonal from Whiskey Garden
- Alley behind Whiskey Garden, access from Vinial or Basin St.
- Street Parking on Troy Hill Rd, Vinial, Voskamp. Access Voskamp St via Basin Street.
- Lots surrounding Penn Brewery (next to municipal building, gravel lot on Troy Hill Road, gravel lot on Vinial St)
- Lot behind Schiller Classical Academy which you can get to via Wetach St
Please do not park on sidewalks on Spring Garden Ave.
Registration is now open; please register online by Monday, April 3, 2017. If you have questions about your event, please contact the alumni host directly.