This is a great time to get more personalized information about the Earlham experience! Focus on the framing of your questions in order to get the best answers. Example: “What makes your math department unique?” vs. “How is your math department?” Feel free to use this to start some great conversations!
- “Why did you choose to come to Earlham?”
- “What’s your favorite part of campus?”
- “If you could change something about the school, what would it be?”
- “How would you define the typical Earlham student?”
- “What should I do to make my application stand out?”
- “Who is your favorite professor and why?”
- “What is the most important part of the Earlham experience?”