The Accounting Offices are located in the lower level of Carpenter Hall. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The cashier’s window is open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m., and remains open over the noon hour.
- records charges and credits to student accounts
- operates the cashier’s window
- processes payment to vendors for all college purchases
- records interdepartmental transfers
- keeps financial records for each department and prepares monthly reports of budgeted income and expenses
- maintains investment records
- works with the outside auditors
- prepares reports for outside agencies